Friday, October 2, 2009

Just beginning ...again!

Living Life-Healing Grief , this is a BIG topic. I'm rejuvenated by the current activity in my life. I'm almost ready to finish a Musical Comedy and have BIG dreams of getting it produced on Broadway... the Broadway in Manhattan. It's titled IN THE YEAR 2323 and is about life in 2055 and what it could be like if we don't get our global act together and deal with some of the issues that could bring our big technical brains to a disastrous extinction. I know that sounds grim but it has some funny, entertaining and redeeming parts.



After a tedious three year search I've found the perfect music composer, he lives in Portland Oregon and I live in Tucson, Arizona. So we'll see how we can get the music done long distance.



I'm also rewriting a novel about the lives of my great grand parents and their eight children. I wrote this book during a wonderful six month trip to France in 2006, but it straggled the genre fence posts of fiction and non-fiction and no agent would touch it with a ten foot pole so in the drawer it went for a few years. But now I'm co-rewriting it with a talented person who previously edited my other books and knows a lot about grammar, tenses and when to use who and when to use whom. I am having fun making up stuff to make the book more interesting. Writing dialogue. Things I have no way of knowing, like about their sex lives. We are on Chapter 4. I'll keep you posted on progress.



Finally, I'm working with a new web master who "gets" this new way to get in touch with people, so here's my first attempt. We are going to move on to targeting niches, doing video pieces for U-tube, and maybe doing grief consultations or forums. If you have any thoughts or ideas let me know.



I've written a useful book on healing grief, and I've had plenty of grief in my own life. The book is called Letting Go With Love: The Grieving Process. I'm considered an expert in the area from both a professional and personal perspective. You can check out my books at my website http://www.lamariposapress.com/

I don't know if it is okay to toot my own horn in a blog, so if you think it isn't let me know.
You can also let me know if it is okay.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment